The Crossbox is an integrated, modular storage toolbox designed to complement the functional organisation of DECKED drawers. It nests perfectly in both truck and ute system drawers.
The Crossbox is designed to fit crosswise in wide full-size and midsize drawers and lengthwise in narrow midsize drawers.
This fully featured toolbox is a smaller sibling to the wildly popular D-Box, one of the brand's best-selling components. Fitted with an EPDM lid gasket for weatherproof storage, the Crossbox features an easy carry handle, a removable small tool and parts organizer tray, and multiple grip points for easy retrieval from system drawers. Made from recycled and virgin polypropylene, the Crossbox box is rugged, durable and meant to take a beating.
As with all of DECKED's products the Crossbox is manufactured in Ohio, USA by its dedicated team of injection molders.
- 44.45 cm x 27.3 cm x 19.68 cm
- 11 ltr capacity
- 18 kg weight limit
- Nests in DECKED system drawers
- Fits narrow, midsize drawers lengthwise; fits wide, midsize and full-size drawers crosswise
- High impact resin and heavy duty construction offer lasting durability
- Integrated EPDM seal keeps moisture out
- Removable small parts and tool tray
- Easy locking latches
- Lockable to keep contents secure
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Grip points located on ends for easy retrieval from drawers
- Integrated lid ruler
- Ruler & Common Bolt/Bit Guide
- Half the size of D-Box
- Made in USA
The toolbox was designed to carry a weight of 20 kg, and we did drop testing analysis to show it would survive a drop test from a normal carrying height or from the height of an open tailgate on a ute. 20 kg is the max weight one should carry, but only for shorter distances while using both hands (using our grip locations) with the toolbox close to one's chest as one would carry a heavy box. To sum things up, our toolbox is capable of carry loads greater than one should carry on a regular basis.
CROSSBOX ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS HERE